Saturday 1 October 2011

Ascot runners

A short blog this week, lots on.
Back again to Ascot. Last week was not our best, two places only. Let us try our luck back south again. My attention is on the horses this week.
 
2.05         Stonefield Flyer [4th] has had a bit of a break so should be fresh could take Caledonia Lady[3rd] who has the form.
2.40         Artic Cosmos [2nd] is a class horse and comes down a level to race here and should find it easy but  my fancy is Lost in the Moment [4th]
3.15         Elzaam [4th] and Genki [5th] are rivals and will be favourites but Dinkum Diamond  gets my money
3.50         Smarty socks [2nd] is the one to beat, I think Hawkeyethenoo [4th] can do it.
4.25         Desert law is making progress but Zero Money [5th] is the one.
5.00         Rainfall [6th] won it last year and could do it again
5.35         Hot Sugar catches the eye of many but its Jack of Diamonds   that has my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment